Tracking James May across Dartmoor BBC2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mick w.

Nomad
Aug 20, 2011
west yorkshire, uk
I saw a few of those 'Mantracker' programmes, thought they were ok until I suddenly thought "perhaps they can see the camera crew..."
Or did they do it differently, some kind of mini-cam with the fugitives or something?

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I quite liked that ~ not caught the show before.

Mind you, I wouldn't pay the person who explained how to use grid references in peanuts :yikes:

W 5401 and N 6703 is not 54 'and a tenth' 67 'and a third'.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I saw a few of those 'Mantracker' programmes, thought they were ok until I suddenly thought "perhaps they can see the camera crew..."
Or did they do it differently, some kind of mini-cam with the fugitives or something?

According to an interview that was done for Haliburton County Horsemen's Association, the camera crew has him stop to prove where he sees tracks, and also has at times sent out false Prey and production staff to prevent him from just looking for the actual camera crew. Additionally, the Prey's camera crew often change footwear, and are expert woodsmen who often mask their presence in various ways.

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE