Tracking Course?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

I have done both the basic and intermediate tracking courses with Shadowhawk, they are good courses and I would be happy to get away on further course with them.

I have also done a course with Woody (Bushcraft Expeditions), you will get top notch instruction from Woody and the guys. Although their main course is £380 have a look at their workshops as they do and introduction to tracks and sign for around £75.

Either of the above schools will give you a good course.

Jan 22, 2006
uk
the woodlore woodsense course is great. bit of a life-changer.
i think anyone could learn a lot from just taking a week off work, find somewhere quiet to camp and just stay out there for a week looking and listening etc. read a few tracking books well in advance and i think it probably would just happen to be honest. thats what i would recommend if moneys ever an issue.
the folks on this site who run tracking courses all seem excellent too, i'd maybe do a search and see whats what.

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
Another vote for Shadowhawk from me. Excellent training - makes you see the natural world in a whole new way.

Their course list for this year is here
http://www.shadowhawk.co.uk/courses.html

And if you can't make any of those courses Johnny Crocket's Survival School run tracking courses in association with Shadowhawk from their base
http://www.survivalschool.co.uk/TrackingcourseF.htm

Usual disclaimer - don't work for them, just a happy customer la de la de la :rolleyes:

Graywolf

Nomad
May 21, 2005
Whereever I lay my Hat
Thanks very much for the recommendations,looked at Shadowhawk they are doing a foundation/intermediate course in July which I would probably go for but whats on in July Bushmoot.I will keep looking.
Clayton

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE