Tp knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
hello guys thinking of adding a tp knife as a user to my collection anyone have and use one ,any feedback would be cool.thanks in advance.....

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
very true mate :) ( Le Voyageur ) i got one back in July 2011 and have to say it has the most comfortable handle you have ever held, in an number of grips that must have taken Toby ages to figure out. The blade itself comes shaving sharp and mirror finished, the sheath is exactly what you would expect for this knife.

The workmanship really is second to none and untill you have held one in your hand, you really can't grasp how good they are. ( :) see what i did there )

They're not cheap, but i would say worth every penny if you are looking for a "top end" knife that will do every thing you need it too and look the bee's knee's as well.

Hope this helps, if you need more info, send me a PM.

Robbi

( founder member of the TP fan club )

( Priam, also on here got one, and has now gone back for a second, gotta be good :) )

Last edited:

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
gota shift a couple of survivals including a rob bayley s4 oh and anouther airarms s410 pre tamper as hunting season is over for good :eek:( . .. as bushcraft n dogs are taking up more time :eek:) will post adds over the next week or so on this forum first for a week guys . rob i will them pm you as realy liking them tp knives ,cheers stewart.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
IO second everything that Robbi ha said above, except the price tag part. Given the quality and finish of these knives you would expect a MUCH higher price for them if someone from woodlore or some big company were producing and flogging them. Toby, aka TP or Woodcutter2, the maker lives about 10 miles from me here in Normandy and I've handled about 7 or so of his knives and the handles are really something else to behold, they just snuggle into your grip like it's lived there since birth.

The polish and edges of the blades are top notch stuff too, you could use them for anything from fine work to battoning (not that you'd want to do such a thing with one of those knives, bit like taking a Rolls Royce off road just to see if it could.

Sadly I don't own a TP knife, it's my hope to one day though, I own a couple of other good knives now already but I know one day there will come a time when I shall divert cash his way, it's just too nice a knife not to handle.

I wouldn't have any hesistation endorsing Toby's workmanship of these knives, he puts as much care into his other cabinet making as he does with his knives.

I would sy get one of these now while the price is still a bargain (relatively speaking) because once Ray Mears hears about this fella and signs him up you could expect to pay double for them easily.

Biker

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
QUOTE=Robbi;1039212]very true mate :) ( Le Voyageur ) i got one back in July 2011 and have to say it has the most comfortable handle you have ever held, in an number of grips that must have taken Toby ages to figure out. The blade itself comes shaving sharp and mirror finished, the sheath is exactly what you would expect for this knife.

The workmanship really is second to none and untill you have held one in your hand, you really can't grasp how good they are. ( :) see what i did there )

They're not cheap, but i would say worth every penny if you are looking for a "top end" knife that will do every thing you need it too and look the bee's knee's as well.

Hope this helps, if you need more info, send me a PM.

Robbi

( founder member of the TP fan club )

( Priam, also on here got one, and has now gone back for a second, gotta be good :) )[/QUOTE]

I can only agree!! I do have two of them and love them both! Priam

This is the companion knife

405013_10150528109205746_633285745_10536766_1475121554_n.jpg402783_10150528109835746_633285745_10536771_90690080_n.jpg

And this is this is the Le Voyager

307001_10150342744630746_633285745_9590817_8196597_n.jpg298429_10150342742695746_633285745_9590774_1986660_n.jpg

lucky 67

May 1, 2010
netherlands
I agree totally,mine arrived last Saturday,a dream to hold,workmanship is totally unbelievable,I am really astonished about this knife !! Toby is also a very great guy to deal with,I highly recommend him !!!

send by mobile device,grtz,Jurgen.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE