TP knives explorer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lucky 67

May 1, 2010
netherlands
Recently I received my second knife from Toby platts,www.tpknives.com his new model Explorer, gentlemen,I was again more than impressed, what an awesome job he did, unbelievable craftsmanship, Realy stunning, and what a kind person to have contact with,I deeply highly recommend him to everybody !!
9y5u5upy.jpg

zu7ubunu.jpg

ubazuqy5.jpg

ena4u5e8.jpg

va8a5utu.jpg

ga6evu4u.jpg

My voyager, explorer and pocket wasp
5a9ydu5a.jpg

ra9ejedy.jpg

send by mobile device,grtz,Jurgen

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
I think they are terrible. I'll take them off your hands for 50 quid to stop you being embarrassed in public :)

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Well well well...
As a recovering knife hoarder I can honestly say that I'm pleased that his website is down as these look amazing and my wallet has been on the paleo diet for a while...
On a serious note, how the hello did I miss this thread?!
Those are gorgeous and I'm seriously at risk of relapsing ...

Gorgeous knives !
👍

Last edited:

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Well well well...
As a recovering knife hoarder I can honestly say that I'm pleased that his website is down as these look amazing and my wallet has been on the paleo diet for a while...
On a serious note, how the hello do I miss this thread?!
Those are gorgeous and I'm seriously at risk of relapsing ...

Gorgeous knives !


:) you wait until you see his web site !.... seriously beautiful knives.......I want another one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE