My new TP Le Voyageur knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Thought I would share some pics of my new TP Le Voyageur!!

u9yda5uz.jpg

ty7e7abe.jpg

uhyquqer.jpg

evuge2ez.jpg

y4emusem.jpg

e9e9u7uh.jpg

ubahe5ep.jpg

tyvyhu7e.jpg

Brazillian Kingwood handle
Vulcanised fibre black liners
4mm 01 carbon steel blade 58.9 HRC
Nickel & Silver Mosaic pins

Received it today, the pics dont actually do it justice!

Toby (TP Knives) was recomended by the guys on this site and I must say he is an absolute artist, craftsman and perfectionist as well as a total gent!!

I couldnt recommend TP Knives highly enough the quality is just superb, perfection in fact!!

As previously said the pics dont actually do the knife justice. Im blown away by the work that Toby has done its an absolute masterpiece! The Kingwood is beautiful it fits my hand to perfection, the mosaic pins are stunning, the blade is just superb, absolute perfection and the sheath is excellent. A perfect package!!

Can you tell Im pleased lol!!

Guys if your looking for a custom knife definately checkout Toby's knives as he is a genius and a total gent
http://www.tpknives.com/

I will post some more pics to hopefully show you more of the detail of Toby's work and what it looks like in the hand. As you'll see he really is a perfectionist!!

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE