Topnotch Topknot!

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Folks, I just had to post this picture of the sheath I received yesterday from our fellow member Topknot; I'm over the moon with every aspect of it. A really first class bit of craftsmanship
shown alongside another I had a while back for the Laplander, whichafter getting the new one yesterday I've given a bit of a clean and polish which have made it look as good as new.

I'll let the two age gracefully side by side and judging by the quality I'll be passing them on to another generation......Thanks Andy :)

P1030667.jpg

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
He's a good guy our Topknot, his work is exceptional. My Gransfors SFA has had one of his masks on it for a few years now and always gets compliments.

Good to see you back Topknot. :)

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
He's a good guy our Topknot, his work is exceptional. My Gransfors SFA has had one of his masks on it for a few years now and always gets compliments.

Good to see you back Topknot. :)

Thank you for the good comment . It's nice to now that my work is being used out there.
Cheers
Topknot

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Thank you for the good comment . It's nice to now that my work is being used out there.
Cheers
Topknot

No problem, it's praise well earned.

I need you to tell me how to put an extra plait in the leather strap, it's gone a bit loose.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE