Toothache.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
I watched castaway when he knocked his tooth out with an ice skating blade. What DIY methods of relieving/ stopping toothache does any one know. Can you kill a tooth nerve without a dentist etc? One day we might be grateful that I posted this thread. The floor is yours............

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
I think once the tooth is out, the issue is gone... Well.. if we ignore the new hole in your mouth, the possibility of infection etc.....

...but I have been wrong once before..

Kadushu

If Carlsberg made grumpy people...
Jul 29, 2014
Kent
The usual is cloves/clove oil used as a topical anaesthetic but apparently wood avens Geum urbanum root has a similar effect.

Reactions: Scottieoutdoors

ONE

Nov 21, 2019
N. Ireland
Whiskey, or any hard spirit. Both in the way you would imagine and also if you just hold the spirit in your mouth around the offending peg. Also, and hand on heart I've had relief from this. Place ice or something else very cold in the web between your thumb and the other fingers on the hand on the opposite side from the pain. Many moons ago there was a very aggressive bouncer in a wee music club I used to frequent, he didn't like anyone but he particularly didn't like me. To the extent that when he was on shift one evening with a toothache, the other door staff warned me to give him a wide berth. Ever the risk taker, I instead offered him the ice cube advice. I made a friend that evening and we still talk, decades after said club closed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE