Took the dog for a walk....

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
My dog Oscar is an 11 year old Jack Russel Terrier, whilst out walking earlier he stops and cocks his leg up against a bush as he normally does. the next thing I know the bush is shaking and he's jumped 6 feet sideways. I dont know who was more shocked, him when the bush attacked, or the cat who was sleeping in the bush when Oscar peed on him. I laughed all the way home and he checked every bush before cocking his leg up again.

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
My dog Oscar is an 11 year old Jack Russel Terrier, whilst out walking earlier he stops and cocks his leg up against a bush as he normally does. the next thing I know the bush is shaking and he's jumped 6 feet sideways. I dont know who was more shocked, him when the bush attacked, or the cat who was sleeping in the bush when Oscar peed on him. I laughed all the way home and he checked every bush before cocking his leg up again.

That would have been priceless to see, I feel sorry for the little dude goes to relive himself next thing he knows his toilet is attacking him.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Here you go,

20120824_193702.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE