Too old and knackered

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I want her bouncing with energy.... so she can finish cutting the grass.:lmao:

Eric

Good man, you know your place, in the "chaise longue" with a cool drink in one hand, da walking stick in the other....:D ...

I did that once when the kids were little, on a boat on the Broads, walking around in socks(prattish thing to do on a boat), fell down the steps onto my back side, that was painful for days afterwards, couldn't sit or lie on it, (no one rubbed anything on it though:puppy_dog ) so Val has my sympathy too.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I want her bouncing with energy.... so she can finish cutting the grass.:lmao:

Eric

Good man, you know your place, in the "chaise longue" with a cool drink in one hand, da walking stick in the other....:D ...

I did that once when the kids were little, on a boat on the Broads, walking around in socks(prattish thing to do on a boat), fell down the steps onto my back side, that was painful for days afterwards, couldn't sit or lie on it, (no one rubbed anything on it though:puppy_dog ) so Val has my sympathy too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE