Tom Brown Jr tracker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I've just been looking at the Raven,and it does look like they have fixed the weak point issue.I'm still trying to find a Leather sheath for my TOPS Tracker knife,so I won't be getting a Raven anytime soon,As the sheaths for the Tracker are well expensive.

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
Anyone know the best place to pick up a Tom Brown Jr Tracker knife at the right price?

no offence caused i'm sure. being as how you were looking for the latest prices and the latest sources that the old info that would be found by using the search function would be redundant. :D and you don't want to worry about people getting lairy about tools they haven't used themselves...

but any way....

i have had brief go with a tracker and i didn't like it much either. :rolleyes: :lmao:

you might try these folks at http://www.michiganknives.com/TOPS.html i see they have 'em if a bit confused over the size, and they ship to the uk.

cheers, and.

rg598

Native
For me there are two problems with the Tracker. The first is that the blade is interupted mid way, making it impossible to slice or batton large logs. The second problem is the weight. It is a heavy knife, but at the same time very short. For that weight you can get a much longer blade that will give you much more utility.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE