Tokyo Marui Glock 18C Custom 6mm GBB Airsoft Pistol – £295 PayPal
Collection preferred. Buyer must be aged 18 or over and must be able to demonstrate an appropriate defence for the purchase of a realistic imitation firearm (for example, valid UKARA/airsoft skirmisher status). If collection is not practical, I am happy to discuss an appropriate lawful transfer/delivery arrangement with the buyer. Any applicable transfer or dealer costs to be agreed before purchase.
Selling from my late husband's collection.
This is a Tokyo Marui Glock 18C gas-blowback airsoft pistol which has been extensively customised.
Visible markings/features include:
• Caspian-marked aftermarket slide”. “Custom”
• Slide marked “18C”
• KKM PRECISION-marked outer barrel
• Hybrid/ported barrel and slide arrangement
• Fire-selector control
• Gold-coloured competition-style magwell
• Glock-style frame markings
• ESR315 marking
• Correct gas magazine
I don't know who originally carried out the custom build or the manufacturers of all the aftermarket components, so I have deliberately described the parts by their visible markings rather than attributing them where I cannot verify their origin.
Condition: Very good used cosmetic condition for its age, with some marks and finish wear from use/storage. In particular there is visible wear to the edges of the gold-coloured magwell. Please study the photographs carefully.
The correct magazine inserts smoothly, locks securely and ejects normally.
I am not an airsoft player and have not gas or BB tested the pistol. It has been stored as part of my late husband's collection for several years, so its full gas-blowback operation is being sold as untested.








Collection preferred. Buyer must be aged 18 or over and must be able to demonstrate an appropriate defence for the purchase of a realistic imitation firearm (for example, valid UKARA/airsoft skirmisher status). If collection is not practical, I am happy to discuss an appropriate lawful transfer/delivery arrangement with the buyer. Any applicable transfer or dealer costs to be agreed before purchase.
Selling from my late husband's collection.
This is a Tokyo Marui Glock 18C gas-blowback airsoft pistol which has been extensively customised.
Visible markings/features include:
• Caspian-marked aftermarket slide”. “Custom”
• Slide marked “18C”
• KKM PRECISION-marked outer barrel
• Hybrid/ported barrel and slide arrangement
• Fire-selector control
• Gold-coloured competition-style magwell
• Glock-style frame markings
• ESR315 marking
• Correct gas magazine
I don't know who originally carried out the custom build or the manufacturers of all the aftermarket components, so I have deliberately described the parts by their visible markings rather than attributing them where I cannot verify their origin.
Condition: Very good used cosmetic condition for its age, with some marks and finish wear from use/storage. In particular there is visible wear to the edges of the gold-coloured magwell. Please study the photographs carefully.
The correct magazine inserts smoothly, locks securely and ejects normally.
I am not an airsoft player and have not gas or BB tested the pistol. It has been stored as part of my late husband's collection for several years, so its full gas-blowback operation is being sold as untested.








Last edited: