Omega Glock 17 (Airsoft) Gas Blowback Pistol

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Hi All

I have a mint condition (no marks at all, as new as the day I bought it) Omega Industries Glock 17 heavyweight (metal & ABS) Blowback Airsoft pistol for sale.

It will be supplied with an 'Uncle Mikes' Ambidextrous High Ride holster with adjustable slap strap (tool supplied as it will also take other weapons of similar frame size such as Siggs and Walther P series), three spare mags (one brand new and unused in original box, original Omega Power Bomb Gas and speed loader. I will also include BBs and brand new digital cammo goggles boxed and unused.

This is a highly prized and rare collectors model and in the original black metal and ABS frame with rubberised grips. The detail on this weapon is phenomenal and to my knowledge has not been bettered. Slide locks back when mag is empty, slide in new mag, thumb the slide lock and you're ready to go again. Has not fired more than 300 bb's. As such I cannot sell to under 18s and I am aware of the VCR Act and it's applications to Airsoft weapons. I would expect any interested party to be familiar with this and to be a member of a registered site and able to verify this. Purchaser must be a contributor to this site with over 50 posts.

I used to collect, but now have other interests and this is surplus to my requirements.

If anyone is interested I am letting this go for the bargain price of £80

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

PM me if you want further details.
Cheers
Sack

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Free Bumo.

@Large Sack - My friend was interested but couldn't justify it -Sorry! Good luck with the sale

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE