Selling from my late husband's collection. This is a Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 5.1 Government Model which has been extensively customised.
£350 PayPal
Collection preferred. Buyer must be aged 18 or over and must be able to demonstrate an appropriate defence for the purchase of a realistic imitation firearm (for example, valid UKARA/airsoft skirmisher status).
If collection is not practical, I am happy to discuss an appropriate lawful transfer/delivery arrangement with the buyer. Any applicable transfer or dealer costs to be agreed before purchase.
Visible markings/features include:
• INFINITY-marked silver slide
• Outer barrel marked “.45 ACP + AET”
• LIMCAT-marked competition magwell
• STI INTERNATIONAL-marked fibre-optic rear sight
• Green fibre-optic front sight
• Competition-style trigger
• OPS-M.R.P. marked grip
• Frame marked “MADE IN JAPAN – TOKYO MARUI – ASGK”
Ambidextrous, Mechanism Green Gas Pre-Charge
I don't know who carried out the original custom build or the manufacturers of all the aftermarket components, so I have described them by their visible markings rather than attributing them where I cannot verify their origin.
It belonged to my late husband and I believe it was last used around 2017/18. It has been stored since then.
Condition/operation:The correct magazine inserts and locks securely. The trigger/hammer mechanism operates manually. I have not gas or BB tested the pistol, and it has been stored for several years, so its full gas-blowback operation remains untested. It is being sold as untested and requiring inspection/service.
Pistol weighs approximately 722g without magazine and 1,053g with magazine.
Supplied with magazine, hard carrying case and the original Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 5.1 Government Model instruction manual.
Please study the photographs for condition and details. I'm happy to provide further photographs of any markings/components if required.










£350 PayPal
Collection preferred. Buyer must be aged 18 or over and must be able to demonstrate an appropriate defence for the purchase of a realistic imitation firearm (for example, valid UKARA/airsoft skirmisher status).
If collection is not practical, I am happy to discuss an appropriate lawful transfer/delivery arrangement with the buyer. Any applicable transfer or dealer costs to be agreed before purchase.
Visible markings/features include:
• INFINITY-marked silver slide
• Outer barrel marked “.45 ACP + AET”
• LIMCAT-marked competition magwell
• STI INTERNATIONAL-marked fibre-optic rear sight
• Green fibre-optic front sight
• Competition-style trigger
• OPS-M.R.P. marked grip
• Frame marked “MADE IN JAPAN – TOKYO MARUI – ASGK”
Ambidextrous, Mechanism Green Gas Pre-Charge
I don't know who carried out the original custom build or the manufacturers of all the aftermarket components, so I have described them by their visible markings rather than attributing them where I cannot verify their origin.
It belonged to my late husband and I believe it was last used around 2017/18. It has been stored since then.
Condition/operation:The correct magazine inserts and locks securely. The trigger/hammer mechanism operates manually. I have not gas or BB tested the pistol, and it has been stored for several years, so its full gas-blowback operation remains untested. It is being sold as untested and requiring inspection/service.
Pistol weighs approximately 722g without magazine and 1,053g with magazine.
Supplied with magazine, hard carrying case and the original Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 5.1 Government Model instruction manual.
Please study the photographs for condition and details. I'm happy to provide further photographs of any markings/components if required.










Last edited: