Toilet Roll !!!!!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Thankfully I'm a more type of No4 with the occasional dash on No3 chap myself, meat, fish and veg etc in my diet :) if you get 'floaters' you may have too much fat in your diet, it's a good early indicator of too much fat in your diet:)

All tickettyboo in the stool department just now....I'm getting as bad as my mom!

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Thankfully I'm a more type of No4 with the occasional dash on No3 chap myself, meat, fish and veg etc in my diet :) if you get 'floaters' you may have too much fat in your diet, it's a good early indicator of too much fat in your diet:)

All tickettyboo in the stool department just now....I'm getting as bad as my mom!

digitracker

Mar 29, 2012
Leeds
Lordy,Lordy:lmao:Had a curry night after the rugby match last night, had a number 8 today a touch squally around the khyber pass.:rolleyes:

Brocktor

Banned
Jul 25, 2006
uk
are there not natural plants that can be used?

I think rennie's cause constipation - or was it the opposite?

salan

Nomad
Jun 3, 2007
Cheshire
With the amount of codine, zydol(tramadol), morphine I have had to take this past year, it's a miracle I go at all! lol
Very 'OCD' about 'cleaning up' and that can cause problems!
It stops how much and how often I go out camping etc.
Is it our diet or how we have evolved? As has been said animals don't seem to have so much problems.
Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE