Toby Crocker knife trade for an air rifle/pistol

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NathanG

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2007
Southend On Sea
i have this knife for sale and would like to trade it for an air rifle:
IMG_0502.jpg

i've got more pics and specs that i'll put up later, im interested in either a rifle or pistol, ideally id like something powerful enough to take out rabbits, but id be happy with something to plink with in the garden. What you got?

new pics added in bottom post.

STILL AVAILALABLE

Last edited:

NathanG

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2007
Southend On Sea
some pics, it hasnt seen any use since these were taken:

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

the knife is still in overall good condition, reasonably sharp but could do with a touch up, no gaps or cracks in the handle though there has been some very slight shrinkage of the handle around the pins, the rise is barely perceptible unless you run a fingernail over it. one small scratch in the finish towards the tip of the blade on the left hand side, and a slight blemish on the blades edge halfway down.

The sheath is also still in very good condition, though there are a few minor unsheathing marks.

sorry the pictures are so bad, i'll try and take some more in the light tomorrow.

i'd be interested in any sort of air rifle/ pistol i'm unsure of the value in the current market and im open to doing combinations/deals.

cheers

Nathan

NathanG

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2007
Southend On Sea
forgot to add, blade length approximately 12cm, handle approx 12.5cm blade is 4mm at its thickest point tapering to the point, and about 3 1/2 cm deep at its deepest point

NathanG

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2007
Southend On Sea
new pics added:

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

the spots on the blade in this pic are just raindrops.

also have this knife to add into the mix:
poul strande damascus bladed knife approximately 10cm long blade, by 2.5cm deep at its deepest and 4mm thick at the thickest, paering to the point.
the handle is english elm burr and brass, handled by me and recently re waxed and polished to give a deep lustre and protection from water and gunk. the blade is in good condition with a few witness marks from use but nothing worth mentioning specifically, just letting people know that its not 100%.
IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

these pictures really dont do the knife justice, the wood and damascus both shimmer beautifully in the light and have a real depth of colour.

still looking for an air rifle or pistol.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE