Titanium mug

Sep 21, 2008
Dartmoor
I have a titan.... I dont think I would want to use it as a mug though - I have always poured it into another mug.

BLleeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuueeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrugh!

Must be a Dartymoor fing :eek:

Last edited:

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I'd rather eat worms :yuck:

That plastic pot sounds like it could be useful to hold a bew kit though - what are the dimensions please?

I'll post up later today mate, off to work now.

Compared to some of the stuff I've seen Pete cook in the past, that doesn't actually sound too bad

If I leave the mug unwashed for 3 days, I get a moudly coffee varnish that seals the ti taste in. :)

I have a titan.... I dont think I would want to use it as a mug though - I have always poured it into another mug.

BLleeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuueeeeeee eerrrrrrrrrrugh!

Must be a Dartymoor fing

I think you just have normal taste buds, mine are a bit odd I'm starting to realise :)

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I'd rather eat worms :yuck:

That plastic pot sounds like it could be useful to hold a bew kit though - what are the dimensions please?

Dimensions; Bottom circumference-98mm Top circ,- 110mm Height - 80mm. Lid circ- 115mm. The lid needs removing to put it in a titan, but it nestles on the kettle lid.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Oh yes, Pete an his legendary cooking!!!!!

From smearing Marmite on everything, to finding as many tins of food as possible, mixing it up and calling it curry!!!
To sitting up until silly o clock in the morning to boil a xmas pudding on a bbq to end up frying it off the next morning for breakfast!!!
My personnal favorite though was when he needed some butter for his toast, so he open said butter container which was god knows how old, saw there was an inch of mould on it, so he scraped it off and used it anyway lmao!!!!!
:You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE