Titan Anorak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
I've used titan stuff when I was fishing a lot. They used to produce their gear in olive green as well as all the other colours they offer, but for reasons best known to themselves, they stopped it.

Great kit, if it says its waterproof, believe it! I've stayed dry in some atrocious conditions using titan kit, and compared to other fishing gear, the price is pretty good across the range.

Highly recommended stuff!

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I have the basic one, which i got following a similar thread over on BB. As Graham says, very tough, and at that price you are very happy going through the brambles with it on. Mine is kept in the garage as it smells of wood smoke..

I like the sound of the waterproof one, a bit steep i nprice though, or am i just tight ?..

Rob

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
£70 is not bad for a new MVP jacket, I've spent over four times than on a Berghaus, how much is a used army Goretex, £30 or £40 I suppose.

I like the design, reminds me of when I was a lad and the overhead anoraks were what a lot of hill walkers used, I had a Ventile, a gaberdine and a nice bright orange one from Blacks :)

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I also had a ventile one when i was young, did'nt know it at the time, only found out when i smelt some ventile on the hilltrek stand & it brought back memories.

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE