Tipi Tarps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

R-J

Forager
Jan 26, 2005
norwich
for those of you who were interested in the exped tipi-tarps that yarrow, hawthorn and i were talking about here are some pic's....

830c0f26.jpg

f19f3b4a.jpg

f337738c.jpg

7a605101.jpg

hope that helps :)

R-J

Forager
Jan 26, 2005
norwich
i mail ordered it through our local camping shop afew years ago. have a look at exped.com.

i'm not chuffed with their after sales service mind, asked them a question 2 weeks ago about the ideal height and still have had no reply... :banghead:

Adi

Nomad
Dec 29, 2004
That looks very small, how many people does it sleep, it looks like a single sleeper.

R-J

Forager
Jan 26, 2005
norwich
you can sleep 2 and kit, but its tight. 1 and a dog + kit is comfy. i've been in one during a down poor with 2 others, their kit and pooch and it was comfy, but there were chairs involved - makes a difference! its all about how you use the space. if you need more room there's always bigger tipi's out there.

Hawthorn

Tenderfoot
Aug 6, 2005
London
I sleep in mine with me, my kit and dog (even though he's quite small so probably doesn't count as taking up room) and its comfy for a while. Obviously, if you were intending to camp long-term you would probably want something bigger just for extra comfort, but for short-term (longest I've spent in it at any one time is 10 days) it is comfy and roomy, especially since if the weather is good is anyone wanting to be anywhere but outside their home (Tipi, tarp, tent etc.)?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE