tip of the day

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kristophish

Native
Mar 17, 2012
nuneaton
Ok I found this out the hard way so I thought I would share my knowledge
in case anyone had the same idea as me.

DO NOT.!!!!! I REPEAT. DO NOT CALL YOUR PREGNANT WIFE JABBA!!

for some reason she didnt find it as funny as me..

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
NEVER!!! NEVER!!! Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night!

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
Ok I found this out the hard way so I thought I would share my knowledge
in case anyone had the same idea as me.

DO NOT.!!!!! I REPEAT. DO NOT CALL YOUR PREGNANT WIFE JABBA!!

for some reason she didnt find it as funny as me..

The Mrs just asked me what I just laughed at. Apparently I have called her worse :-(

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I've often called my wife the little runt, her usual response is somewhat more impolite :rolleyes:

Also, if we're out shopping and I've bought something small and the shop assistant asks if I want a bag I say no thanks, I've got an old one already ...

She does love me... sometimes :rolleyes:

kristophish

Native
Mar 17, 2012
nuneaton
I've often called my wife the little runt, her usual response is somewhat more impolite :rolleyes:

Also, if we're out shopping and I've bought something small and the shop assistant asks if I want a bag I say no thanks, I've got an old one already ...

She does love me... sometimes :rolleyes:

I call her that too. Although I spell it ever so slightly different. Haha.

leedsbrew

Forager
May 15, 2013
Leeds
Do not repeat do not laugh not even nervous verging on hysteria laughter when she is giving birth........

Ask me how I know. ...

And definitely don't start telling her how the chair you've been sitting in all night has given you a sore back...........*** was I thinking!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Do not repeat do not laugh not even nervous verging on hysteria laughter when she is giving birth........

Ask me how I know. ...

My son was born by planned c/section and during the procedure the anesthetist peeked over the little curtain they had erected across her midriff and said to me 'oh... the baby's head's out, do you want to have a look?' to which I replied 'No thanks, I've seen alien.' to which there was a moment of stunned silence in the operating room then just about everyone cracked up. :lmao:

Luckily my ex was so far gone on the various drugs they'd given her she hadn't heard :)

My son was born by planned c/section and during the procedure the anesthetist peeked over the little curtain they had erected across her midriff and said to me 'oh... the baby's head's out, do you want to have a look?' to which I replied 'No thanks, I've seen alien.' to which there was a moment of stunned silence in the operating room then just about everyone cracked up. :lmao:

Luckily my ex was so far gone on the various drugs they'd given her she hadn't heard :)
That story makes me chuckle every time Steve.
I even tell it t mates as a warning when they are collectively in the family way

My youngest was C section and when they were tugging away I asked if they wanted me to pull back on my end, you could have heard a pin drop.
Later in the recovery room when I was saying hello to my daughter I asked her what we should do with the tatty old box she came in and the exes mum gave me a backhander. Got to learn to keep my gob shut ;)

Eragon21

May 30, 2009
Aberdare
Do not under any circumstance fall asleep in the chair during your wife'e 16hr labour, its 13 years later and funny thing is she still hasn't forgoten or let me forget!!!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE