tilley hat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
I want a T5 but whenever I go into the shop they have sold out in my size and as such I am not sure which size to get......if that makes sense. So I will keep looking and trying.
On a side note my dad has had one for years and he loves it.

Great hats with from what I can see excellent customer service.

Greg

Blades

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 6, 2009
Aberdeen
This summer I have managed to be badly got at by the sunburn on a few seperate occasions, even the times when I have had my baseball cap the bottom of my face and and especially my ears are disaster zones. Having strong prescription glasses being out in the blazing sun with no shade can be agony. Back of the neck never really gets it too badly I always have a high collar but I'm sure added protection will be handy. Most important thing in my possbles pouch is boots soltan heh.

In the winter I have a socking great full fur russian ushanka. Got a few laughs first time I wore it in the snow but as soon as it started bilzarding I was in bug in a rug terratory while everyone else was freezing.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
I love my Tilley Hemp hat, especially since they seem to be one of the few manufacturers to make hats for the Larger Headed Gent. For winter, I've got a Swanndri bucket hat, made from the same wool as their Bushshirts. Toasty.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE