tilley hat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tye Possum

Nomad
Feb 7, 2009
Canada
I don't have that exact model but I do have one. I have the TH5 hemp hat (it shows a girl in the main picture but it's unisex... I think) I really like it and wear it when ever I'm out in the woods but for some reason a lot of people don't like the colour...:dunno:

Dec 16, 2007
Got my T3 for £14 well got another tilly in a sale that was a bit to small so used the top service from tilly and sent it back and asked for a T3 and they sent it.
Cant complain with the service. Best hat I ever owened.

H

He' s left the building

Bought one in Canada (west coast) for a fraction of the UK price, they are available anywhere over there and cheap as chips. I have three in total (gave my dad one).

Tye Possum

Nomad
Feb 7, 2009
Canada
Boops said:
Bought one in Canada (west coast) for a fraction of the UK price, they are available anywhere over there and cheap as chips. I have three in total (gave my dad one).
Ya I just bought mine at the local hunting/fishing store, maybe cheap to you folks but still pretty pricey for a Canadian. Mine cost me $80... I don't regret it though.

Bushmeister

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2005
Leicestershire
Had one when I walked the pyrenees high route- fantastic hat for keeping you cool!

Unfortunately it blew off on the last day and I am too tight to buy a new one!

Gaoler

Tenderfoot
Jun 22, 2009
Notts
I have owned a T3 for 18 years and it is probably my favorite piece of clothing.
It looks decidedly battered and dog eared, but this just makes me love it more.

Bootstrap Bob

Jun 21, 2006
Oxfordshire
I recently purchased a LTM6IS.
Similar to the LT5B but it has a retractable neck shield to protect you from the sun.
It's my first Tilley and I'm very pleased with it so far, the shield really works well.

Not sure if anyone spotted it but Tamarack Outdoors have a 20% summer sale on at the moment and they sell Tilleys. No connection, just a happy customer.

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Well as my mates would say I have a bit of a collection of T3's in several state's of knackerdness as i have managed to wear out 3 of them.
I can't complain about that cause every time they have replaced them without a fuss
added bonus they sent back the worn out one's too, so I now have 5 of them
DO YOU THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM lol
Bob

Blades

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 6, 2009
Aberdeen
Oh my oh my oh my. Those are awesome. I've wanted a Indiana Jones esque Fedora but it seems silly wearing a formal hat, only he seems to be able to pull it off, but that TH4 Hemp looks utterly super... Gary wanty. Gary buy, Gary need credit card *scurrys off*

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE