Throwing knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
Hi chaps any knife throwers here used to play around some years ago and fancy playing again so question where to get them and which are worth having

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
I bought some Cold Steel Sure Flight Sport knives after having a go at the bushmoot, happy with the purchase, seem solid enough, yet to chip or break one..

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I think John Taylor is your best bet. As far as I know he based his design on a discontinued Cold Steel thrower.

I mean it's not as if he doesn't know what works. ;)

[video=youtube_share;9kUnOr2qoTM]https://youtu.be/9kUnOr2qoTM[/video]

Muskett

Forager
Mar 8, 2016
East Sussex
John Taylors the man to contact.
Here are some of mine:
IMGP9118.jpg

Some of my winter ones! They clean up well:
IMGP9100.jpg

Flying Steel are fantastic, I'll be getting some Arrows shortly for no spin throwing. As said the John Taylor ones are fantastic and my recommendation for anyone. Spin or no spin they just fly true.
Light weight and cheap usually means they are rubbish. The light weight Cold Steel's Sports are rubbish, so go for their True Flight Throwers or at least something with some weight. I don't like Hibben throwers either.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE