Three Words Transcript

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Thought it might be fun to transcribe the Three Words thread... the following is to the end of page 6 and it reads rather well :D

One dark night as thunder boomed and little birds cowers in fear, a light shone from a campfire far far away where there sat a man, large and a martian picking his nose and eating it. Smacking his lips he says "It does taste better than mountain house or brussel sprouts."

They pondered deeply. Then an idea. "How could we use this nail?" The Martian coughed, his antennae twitched. Then from above came a huge angry badger with honey-covered paws and sharp teeth. It set upon the poor Martian who ran screaming into the dark.

The man drew laughed and laughed till his cheeks met his ears behind his head. Then his head exploded as the badger bit hard, deep into his soft green head. Jings, that was one tasty Martian arrived at home three days before last Christmas Eve on Easter Sunday, only to find James T. Kirk sitting with Spock demanding a spork from Planet Oak. Delivered by hawk, no, by stork with a beak and a Mora, sharp and shiny, yet pitted and easy to sharpen to a razor.

T'was Sharpe's Mora which he used to skin Napolean. Diced and sliced the nasty pig. Then, he stood up to his large waist in a Spandex mankini made of pink Fennatex and lace with spangled corset. Knee deep in unmade sausages and raw bacon fat. When they awoke, they wondered if the shower was was going to get hot enough, and also, which gave them a chance to discuss if it would be possible to out stare a being like the purple people eater or the Martian.

"Both have six?" Owzat the frog asked the umpire, glancing at his leg before the wicket, and then saw the distant digit being raised; "Rain stopped play" so said the stumped Captain to his first mate who turned to the cabin boy who whipped up a quick brew, to be had with a parrot and no sugar. In the cup to their astonishment, they saw their faces reflected in the icy depths deep cold blue. "Brr!" they said, "I don't like all this ruddy stuff around my deck, its not for this I fought for Queen Radio Ga Ga!"

Radio Goo Goo, the language of those who dribble while eating turnips came to understand what a crazy game this is, but we still slog onwards with punishing our keyboards! "Time for Siri!"

Meanwhile, in town the Sheriff was shot by Clapton with a camera which he had in his pocket. The Sheriff said "No photos please, I have acne under this beard!"

A dwarf appeared, much to everyone's amazement, and said "What, no beer? I've got nuts but no spanners!" The Dwarf then reached for his fantastically large pick and played some toad in't hole on his stratocaster. As the Devil stole his soul after he'd played The Grateful Dead's happily posthumous album.

"Wow man" said the aardvark to a passing shrew "Could I still join you to the coming festival?"

"Reading or Glastonbury?"

"Neither of those" he said with total disgust as his nose dribbled onto his large, large dirty foot as he tried, but failed to make himself clear. Clearing his throat...

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
The saga continues from the end of page 6 to the end of page 12....

...he announced loudly "I'm going to ride the wind!" as he jumped skywards with glee, but then realised snogging Lieutenant Uhuru was a dangerous, if not pleasurable experience he would like to share, but only with mistletoe and wine.

Just then somebody let rip a blood curdling scream which ended with an eerie silence. Footsteps dell silently but loudly enough to make him nervously turn around in his grave and peer into the silk lining of the cocoon which was attached to the lid of the mysterious thing of beauty.

When he awoke, he wonder what happened to his mind, and why were we all turning strange colours. In the meantime in the distance a dustcloud appeared that soon settled, so we all had a cup of unfiltered water which tasted absolutely better than filtered which started a rather uncomfortable rumbling. In the distant rather large oblong tomb of ice a large crack rent ice asunder and out crawled what looked like a big snowman smoking a pipe, which was why the ice melted and they all had cold water, which was strangely tasty to the tingling taste buds of may who eat their dandruff removing hair oil without even once pausing for breath.

Removing their shoes, they noticed something on the soles of each others boots that slithered in the wetness that was the slime of snails. Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall thought for a moment before getting his recipe for snail porridge. He decided that feeding the snails was more interesting than cooking them.

Just by chance, as was expected, an exciting surprise was about to happen, but before there had to be chores to be done like an expert swordsman would do, except there were no swords or men. The Amazonian women with simply huge rounded and wobbling swords stood up like Urumi do. Then they spoke: "Hail! Where are the lost children of sunken Atlantis?" Down, deep down they had been to see Quo arrive at the stage of thousands. The three chords met three tenors and joyous sound ensued, but behind the choir was Alan Carr, wearing a silk negligee and his glasses were not on his big nose.

"Where are they?"

"They're behind you!"

"Oh no, they're wearing big smiles with sad eyes!"

They suddenly noticed fireworks up high, a pyrotechnical treat fit for a pyromaniac who loves to astound those who need astounded. When t'was done, one by one they queued, for queuing is quintessentially quite quickly quaint. "Alliteration rocks!" said a literary wit before turning to his agent who seemed to be looking a little worse for wear. Said the agent...

"Good evening. Is the leader of your band experienced in using an injured goat comfortably? Thats a novel and indeed innovative way to do a guitar solo."

"If theres two goats can we really call it goat's head soup?"

Mick Jagger appeared with laugh lines etched into his sagging features that echoed those of rocky mountain. High sang John Denver to Annie again. "Nothings that funny!" said Tommy Cooper just like that. But the goat was still laughing as it fell to him to get on stage and do the hoky koky then take a bow to his fiddle as the Devil...

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Brilliant Dewi, a while back I did sit down and read it all the way through, but seeing all together does make me wonder if we should all work harder on our 'shroom identification. :D
The Boss should take it to a publisher one day. He'll either be feted as a literary genius with a new art form or quite simply locked up.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE