three word story

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
My ham sandwich was very limp from wet lettuce and pouring rain, as per normal.
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly while doodling on an old discarded my little pony.
He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril? "My brain slaves" came a voice, quickly silenced by my rumbling stomach. The slaves climbed onto my lip

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly while doodling on an old discarded my little pony.
He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril? "My brain slaves" came a voice, quickly silenced by my rumbling stomach. The slaves climbed onto my lip which was bleeding

Tubbyfraser

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 4, 2008
Nowhere
He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril? "My brain slaves" came a voice, quickly silenced by my rumbling stomach. The slaves climbed onto my lip which was bleeding bright green algae

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril? "My brain slaves" came a voice, quickly silenced by my rumbling stomach. The slaves climbed onto my lip which was bleeding bright green algae which looked worryingly

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril? "My brain slaves" came a voice, quickly silenced by my rumbling stomach. The slaves climbed onto my lip which was bleeding bright green algae which looked worryingly like my Aunts'

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril? "My brain slaves" came a voice, quickly silenced by my rumbling stomach. The slaves climbed onto my lip which was bleeding bright green algae which looked worryingly like my Aunts' prize winning custard.

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril? "My brain slaves" came a voice, quickly silenced by my rumbling stomach. The slaves climbed onto my lip which was bleeding bright green algae which looked worryingly like my Aunts' prize winning custard coloured pie stained

ickyan

Forager
Jun 26, 2009
shropshire
He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril? "My brain slaves" came a voice, quickly silenced by my rumbling stomach. The slaves climbed onto my lip which was bleeding bright green algae which looked worryingly like my Aunts' prize winning custard coloured pie stained with an opinel

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril? "My brain slaves" came a voice, quickly silenced by my rumbling stomach. The slaves climbed onto my lip which was bleeding bright green algae which looked worryingly like my Aunts' prize winning custard coloured pie stained with an opinel.
Underfoot...the ground

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril? "My brain slaves" came a voice, quickly silenced by my rumbling stomach. The slaves climbed onto my lip which was bleeding bright green algae which looked worryingly like my Aunts' prize winning custard coloured pie stained with an opinel.
Underfoot...the ground smiled with legs

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Underfoot...the ground smiled with legs deformed by rickets

ickyan

Forager
Jun 26, 2009
shropshire
Underfoot...the ground smiled with legs deformed by rickets and then it

wildman695

Forager
Jun 17, 2009
Ilfracombe, Devon
Underfoot...the ground smiled with legs deformed by rickets and then it opened up and

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Underfoot...the ground smiled with legs deformed by rickets and then it opened up and grew giant pink

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Underfoot...the ground smiled with legs deformed by rickets and then it opened up and grew giant pink skinks that stunk

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Underfoot...the ground smiled with legs deformed by rickets and then it opened up and grew giant pink skinks that stunk like a bushcrafters

relfy

Nomad
Underfoot...the ground smiled with legs deformed by rickets and then it opened up and grew giant pink skinks that stunk like a bushcrafters.
Meanwhile in Nashville

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
Underfoot...the ground smiled with legs deformed by rickets and then it opened up and grew giant pink skinks that stunk like a bushcrafters.
Meanwhile in Nashville, Elvis's ghost was

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
Meanwhile in Nashville, Elvis's ghost was supping jack daniels

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Meanwhile in Nashville, Elvis's ghost was supping jack daniels, whilst thinking about

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE