Three Hour Lunch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 12, 2014
middle earth
I managed to get out into the forest today, just a short walk and a stop for lunch. My son is young but loves the adventure. It was very cold and windy, but we were sheltered a little in the forest. I put my tarp up more to protect us from the wind although rain threatened. It was a nice opportunity to have good fun with my son and also to try out a few skills. I smoked some tuna in the can, using it as a stove to heat my water for coffee. It worked well, I had boiling water (300ml) in a relaxed ten minutes or so. For lunch I added a dried pasta packet to the remaining hot water and once the tuna was done, I threw that in as well. It was lovely, but my son decided biscuits and crisps were the better option! Its only a short film, and you dont see much bushy stuff, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.....

[video=youtube;87eZvxfDfg8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87eZvxfDfg8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE