Three Commissions....

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...just finished these....a sheath for Countrymans Tennessee Toothpick Bowie....it has a extra bit on the back which is going to be part of a later project so that it can be attached to a shoulder sling and worn under the armpit....will post up pics when thats done....

an axe mask for Coldfeets Hultafors and a pimped up set for Brother Ammos Estwing....

hope you like!

s

pretty dull weather here hence the pics...

Last edited:

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
That's gorgeous. Exactly how i envisioned the loop, but prettier, and with Brass.
Now the sheath, isn't what i expected. I love the big strap which goes over the top as opposed to underneath. Haven't seen you use this style before. Have you.
The tool work is spot on. The colour matches the handle. I'm made up with that. Proper chuffed with it.
Nice one Sonni.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...nice one thankyou....but like an idiot i decided to make them all out of monster 5mm+ thick leather....which changed the way the flap closed more than i thought it would (a good example of despite how much practice you get you still make mistakes)....the angles changed significantly compared to the prototype i made the other day from 3mm leather....had to do a fair bit of skiving to thin where needed and i managed to get it not far off....yes Ammo its the first time i've done this sort of sheath and getting the flaps right is tricky indeed, you know how fussy i am about an axe sheath fitting tight so it doesnt move at all and under those parameters just the slightest error becomes very evident....anyway....semi-pleased, but i hope its a gift youre happy with mate....you deserve it after the Mudfest Show!!!....i then did coldfeets and got the press stud placement and angles spot on....live and learn...lol...neither axe mask moves whatsoever....:p

s

Last edited:

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
Fantastic work...real quality.

Keep the pattern for the Hultafors handy (I am guessing it's the 800 Trekking Axe). I may ask you to make one for me when I get to the point that I get completely hacked-off with the stock one is pathetic which is always dropping off:)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi taff...i'll find out for you...thanks mark,

s

Fantastic work...real quality.

Keep the pattern for the Hultafors handy (I am guessing it's the 800 Trekking Axe). I may ask you to make one for me when I get to the point that I get completely hacked-off with the stock one is pathetic which is always dropping off:)

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Recieved yesterday. Awesome leather! Sonni you have been excellent to deal with.

We have messaged and spoken numerous times since the blade went off to you and I have truly felt part of the process.

Really look forward to meeting with you over the summer and working out the shoulder harness. This will then be a truly individual item.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi....no worries mate, glad youre pleased.....was a pleasure, with quite a few laughs thrown in lol

cya at the gathering.....have just this minute paid for my stall!

s

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE