Thread for links etc to organisations helping Ukraine

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
This is for people to post links to organisations that help any of you to contribute to the support of Ukraine and its people. Some people have mentioned the desire to contribute kit and equipment to organisations that can transport it to those in need.

Links and info can be put in here.

Reactions: punkrockcaveman

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
It's not quite the same as direct donations and all and feel free to delete if inappropriate, but I have some dealings with this company (as a buyer) and they're a really good bunch, I have nothing to personally gain from posting this link, or from any sales, nor am I paid by them in anyway shape or form (money, favours or other). It is just simply that having seem them and their set up, dealt with them directly (they're a small distillers, independently owned and run), I'd actually trust that all proceeds won't go straight into their pockets.

The same applies for a micro brewery which I'll post up if I can find their product (and if this is acceptable).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE