This is a must see very funny.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
awww that was hilarious. :notworthy

"why does it not wann ago in the grass? Cos they'res beasties in there"

Awwww classic.

Last edited:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
[His friends told him] This is an african cure for a migraine, using herbs and sand and an ancient chant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkSZFh70hGc

Watch the guy on the right, start cracking up at about 2:09

As someone who sometimes gets migraines I have to say if someone did that to me whilst I was having one they'd end up in a shallow grave in the woods once I got over it. You can even hear the pain in the poor man's voice. Didn't say if it cured him or not though. :confused:

Yeah, that Wun wabbit, wun wabbit wun wun wun was funny. They speak that type of Scots where my daughters live and when I visit them I only get about 80% of what the locals are saying sometimes. "Neh, thuz beasties in the grass!" very funny, thanks for sharing.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
These are auditions tapes of actors, for a role which requires them to be kung fu experts.

Watch nunchuka afro guy, who gives a cool little 'huh' before he does a backflip and manages to knocks himself unconcious.

Credit where its due, as he does try to stand and swing his chucka whilst concussed. :rofl:

[video=youtube;QiLXx-0W8Q4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiLXx-0W8Q4[/video]

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
The guys below are playing World of Warcraft. For those who have never played, a large team of players are co-operating as a team, online, communicating by microphones.
Everybody is taking it deadly seriously, just like a real combat operation in, say, Iraq.
They spend years building up their players, its very addicitive. People play 9 hours per day. And consequently, their characters become as valuable as real life people to them, so minimising casualties is as real to these people, as it would be in a real life scenario, where a single lost soldier is a disaster.

You begin by seeing them discussing a highly detailed battle plan using various players acting in a precise order to launch individual sorties to drain their opponents' strength before any major engagement, in the room, they are planning on entering, and try to assess the mathematical odds of various outcomes depending on weapons strategies.

Then one 'loose cannon' who has obvioulsy been locked in his room, smoking [a lot] of something for a long time and has a bad case of the munchies suddenly cuts into the commanders plan of attack mid-sentence, and just runs in screaming his own name, like a banzai warrior, at the top of his voice.

LEEROYYYYY JENKINS!!!!!

Theres a pause, then the rest of them suddenly realise what's happening, and try to save him.

It's chaos; its a bloodbath. They are all hacked to death. Everybody dies. Nobody makes it out.

When everybody bollock5 him at the end, he retaliates with the immortal line, 'huh, least I have chicken' before signing off for good. :lmao:

[video=youtube;LkCNJRfSZBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU[/video]

This video has become a cult phenomonen, and had over 36 million hits......:Wow:

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE