Think I'll Give This a Go at the Weekend

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roger-uk

Settler
Nov 21, 2009
long Eaton
They delivered to a Scout Campsite - right up to the middle of the field where we were camping :eek:

Had to pay in advance mind

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I once had pizza delivered to a log cabin in a canyon in New Mexico. We jokingly asked for it one night when doing our nightly updates and low and behold the next afternoon we were visited by a lass walking along the canyon with a back pack and a pizza.

Last edited:

Vickyjs

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2008
Devon
Might taste even better with damper dough - SR flour, powdered milk and water - and the filling. I've never 'baked' in a trangia. I wonder if you could also do them in foil packets in the embers of a fire if you keep turning them.

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Might taste even better with damper dough - SR flour, powdered milk and water - and the filling. I've never 'baked' in a trangia. I wonder if you could also do them in foil packets in the embers of a fire if you keep turning them.

You probably could do as you are just essentially cooking a very basic bannock with a filling, might try it on a hot rock next time. Don't know if milk powder would work too well as you want pizza to be 'doughy' rather than like bread.

I'm going to be experimenting with this recipe over the coming weeks and will try a few combinations and probably post somewhere what works and what doesn't

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
No bother guys the pleasure was all mine, actually ended up making it for my mum last night because I was raving about it so much she wanted to try it.

She's seen the light and loves it too :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE