Things you had to have...but sold

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Terra Nova Terra Firma - not enough porch room for what I want. Still got it but it will be appearing on here soon!!! Sigg Tourist cookset - didn't work with the stoves I wanted to use with it. May get another though in alu & use it with a Coleman Peak 1.

Fizzy

Nomad
Feb 8, 2010
Ash Vale
Terra Nova Super Quasar - Fantastic tent but wasn't as big as I expected. Would have kept it, but the missus made me sell it :(
(might be interested in the Terra Firma though ;) )

Karrimor Sabre 35 - Just wasn't as good as I was expecting it to be so stuck with my TNF pack and sold it on

Blackhawk Tatang - Wanted a reasonable chopper but it didn't feel right

PHD Baltoro 1000 - Planned a trip to the Himalayas but sadly one of the guys going was diagnosed with myeloma so we cancelled the trip. Too warm a bag for any UK camping, so it went

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
commando bergen, oh how i wanted one, bought a new one, just couldn't get on with it, i suffer with a bad back, and well, the pack pushed all the wrong places. since doing my back in my ALICE pack frame does the same. so i think its something to do with external frame packs. really want the swiss rucksack, but i aint doing it too myself. having just said all that, my old para bergen may have been the same! lesson learned!

also, ww2 sas smock from silvermans, can't afford a genuine one, and thought this was a good comprimise. wrong. should have saved my pennies.

one thing i sold on years ago and regret it...south african assault vest. original. and a good item.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE