They are going to kill us all! :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Think about it Scouse monster, the internet was started in the 70's but didn't really come to the form we know 'till 1991 that's 22 years. Think how much it has changed our world, perceptions and way of life. Probably more than flight or the moon landings.

I remember the first calculator I ever saw when I was in 4th grade - it had big red led numbers and would only add, subtract, multiply, and divide - I think my math teacher paid $150 for it. My dad used a mechanical adding machine with a hand crank and a paper ribbon.

We live in interesting times.

Nic Le Becheur

Forager
Sep 10, 2015
Ludlow
I'll be Jeremy Clarke and ask: Yes but can the donkey be outfitted with a mini-gun?

One evening many years ago, in a hotel bar in Eastbourne, I got talking to an old boy who turned out to be a retired Colonel in the Royal Artillery. During the Second World War in India and Burma he was a bombardier with a mountain battery and in charge of 8 mules carrying a 3.7 inch howitzer in bits, total weight 762 kilos not counting ammunition. Each battery had four or eight guns so in principle, the answer is Yes :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE