The Titanic sinking conspiracy theory

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
It's a well documented fact that Tony is a direct descendant of J. B. Ismay whose company built the Titanic and also supplied the guns to the assassins on that grassy knoll back in Dallas. So he's sorta keeping a low profile about this, but he's there working behind the scenes on damage control.

Didn't he also set up the hit on Princess Diana?

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Now I'm starting to wonder if those automatic flushing toilets are what they seem. Are those really just movement sensors? Or are they really cameras sending clandestine pix to a secret CIA research lab?

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
On its own that doesn't sound like a bad theory. :)

Some of the winesses report people being thrown across the room or loads of them being knocked flat by the explosions. So if they are to be believed, and there was more than one and some were firemen, then.........

Throwing yourself to the ground when freaked by a loud scary noise and bad vibes is a built-in survival reaction isn't it?
I mind mind seeing a program once that was all cctv videos of offices and the likes during earthquakes. Some of them were only minor tremors that didn't spill a cup of tea yet people's reactions to them would have you thinking the building was coming down.
If someone smacking a beam three rooms away with a sledgehammer is enough to freak me out I shudder to think what my mental state would be with a collapsing skyscraper above me.

There's another side to the analogy. Part of the reason I'd get frights was the blinker effect of wearing a mask. I imagine those on the lower floors would have a similar 'don't know what's happening' feeling.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
If you watched the news footage from the day, you would see a consistent theme of there being explosions, its even reported on the news that there was a second and third explosion just heard. Hundreds of eye witnesses claim the same. In fact, on the day, there wasnt even any doubt that there was explosions coming from in the buildings.

I'm inclined to believe the dozens of trained firemen who witnessed them, who were in the lobby at the time, and were there on the day, rather than a government story weeks later. These people lived it, they were there, they know what they saw. You go tell them that they were wrong, and that it never happened like they saw it did. It was these witnesses who first called the official story into question.

Oh and another thing, just after the explosions were heard, the news reported smoke billowing from the ground floor. Now, its unlikely that that smoke was from the fires at the top of the building, as we all know that smoke rises, it doesn't run down the stairs and out of the front door. :)

Throwing yourself to the ground when freaked by a loud scary noise and bad vibes is a built-in survival reaction isn't it?
I mind mind seeing a program once that was all cctv videos of offices and the likes during earthquakes. Some of them were only minor tremors that didn't spill a cup of tea yet people's reactions to them would have you thinking the building was coming down.
If someone smacking a beam three rooms away with a sledgehammer is enough to freak me out I shudder to think what my mental state would be with a collapsing skyscraper above me.

There's another side to the analogy. Part of the reason I'd get frights was the blinker effect of wearing a mask. I imagine those on the lower floors would have a similar 'don't know what's happening' feeling.

Last edited:

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
...Oh and another thing, just after the explosions were heard, the news reported smoke billowing from the ground floor. Now, its unlikely that that smoke was from the fires at the top of the building, as we all know that smoke rises, it doesn't run down the stairs and out of the front door. :)

Actually smoke neither rises nor falls. It is carried in whatever direction by the air (granted USUALLY the air at a fire rises due to the heat) If the building was collapsing then the collapse would compress the air in the lower floors and forsce it out the doors, windows, whatever openings were BELOW the collapsing structure. It's also debateable whether what they actually saw was smoke or dust from the destruction.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
I did watch the footage as it was happening. Had the day off and sat with a friend horrified by what we saw.
Saw planes smack into buildings and the buildings collapse as a result. Don't know what gives you the idea I've been led by any government storys because honestly I've never seen the need to listen to any.
Smoke may not run down stairs but burning fuel or molten metal does fall down lift shafts.

Anyhow, I never sat down to get drawn into this. I read you ask about noises from the basement and thought I'd try to offer an explaination but now see it was a mistake.
As I said - feel free to disregard everything I've posted. I'll do the same and we can both go on our way believing what we believe. Have a good one. :)

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Actually smoke neither rises nor falls. It is carried in whatever direction by the air (granted USUALLY the air at a fire rises due to the heat) If the building was collapsing then the collapse would compress the air in the lower floors and forsce it out the doors, windows, whatever openings were BELOW the collapsing structure. It's also debateable whether what they actually saw was smoke or dust from the destruction.

The smoke was seen before the towers began to collapse. It wasn't from that. If you watch the news footage you can see for yourself. :)

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Not at all, :) All explanations/theories are helpful in one form or another, weather they help explain whats there or not. They all put in a new angle to look at it from. :)

I did watch the footage as it was happening. Had the day off and sat with a friend horrified by what we saw.
Saw planes smack into buildings and the buildings collapse as a result. Don't know what gives you the idea I've been led by any government storys because honestly I've never seen the need to listen to any.
Smoke may not run down stairs but burning fuel or molten metal does fall down lift shafts.

Anyhow, I never sat down to get drawn into this. I read you ask about noises from the basement and thought I'd try to offer an explaination but now see it was a mistake.
As I said - feel free to disregard everything I've posted. I'll do the same and we can both go on our way believing what we believe. Have a good one. :)

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Oh and another thing, just after the explosions were heard, the news reported smoke billowing from the ground floor. Now, its unlikely that that smoke was from the fires at the top of the building, as we all know that smoke rises, it doesn't run down the stairs and out of the front door. :)

just a thought, i wonder what a couple of great big lifts in free fall would sound like when they hit the bottom, could the smoke have been dust ?

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
It looked like smoke, was reported as smoke so i've only got that to go on. :)

Plus it was flowing from the ground floors and rising continuously. It seems unlikely that it was dust. But ya never know. :)

just a thought, i wonder what a couple of great big lifts in free fall would sound like when they hit the bottom, could the smoke have been dust ?

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Some of the loud bangs I heard was from bodies hitting the glass atrium roof above the lobby area.
You heard?
Where did you hear this?

Or did you mean that you'd heard reports of it being bodies? :)

Sorry, from the way you wrote it, it sounds like you heard them personally. :)

Last edited:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
"Thermite also produces billowing clouds of white smoke during the burn" so do cheap fireworks and lots of other things burning having been set on fire by an aircraft slamming into them.

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Burning green bamboo gives off about the thickest smoke I've ever seen, perhaps it was panda bears who were to blame?

I'm sorry, Bill, but you're clutching to this ridiculous thermite theory, claiming that a welding compound was used as a demolition explosive, even when no demolition expert uses it because proper, more effective & compact explosives are available. Give it up

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE