The normal working day pics thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
5-1.jpg

ghrwge.jpg

gsdfgf.jpg

WelcomehomeJonD.jpg

joe.ford

Forager
Apr 8, 2004
Essex
I volunteer for a charity that helps the local rangers look after the local country parks and woodlands

(the only piccy I could find with me in it ;) )
Flitch-way-in-snow-6.jpg

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Here is some before during and after of a house in Dunfermline that i did up last winter .

065dy.jpg

089k.jpg

095jv.jpg

121kf.jpg

The house hadn't had any maintenance done on it for about 25 years , i spent about 3 months from start to finish , just me a part time spark and a very part time plumber and three different plasterers we did a floor to ceiling refurbishment of the whole house .

Craig..............

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
I believe I work....
Kind of a 60/40 split between computer based and hands on.
Can't put pictures up as it is client sensitive.
but the company produces bonded automotive structures.....
...Thats it...I remember now....I'm a manufacturing engineer....knew it would come to me eventually....now where did I put that Vernier.....

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
I can't show you any pics of my work. My boss would kill me.
Imagine spending your day in exhaustfumes, enginenoise, getting dirty with oil, lubricants, fuel and other petrochemicals.

Yep, you guessed it; I work in a garage. "Unfortunately" not as a mechanic, but as a "jack of all trades" meaning I'm mostly cleaning up other people's mess....

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Office job.. gahhhhh I would join the army before going down that road. :togo: ;)

Anyway, I'm a posty. And then when I'm not doing that I fit in some "Countryside Management" (ie basically gardening, forestry, landscaping etc) but I like to call it 'CM' since I bothered to study a degree in it.

Here's a pic I took the other day for something else to show a LM, but shows a bit of what I do I guess.

123_39.jpg

Anyway, just doing all this to save up to go backpacking Europe, then I'll decide what I want to do career-wise.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE