The (non) factual programs channels!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
what's the deal with these stupid no factual programs on the factual channels like Discovery, Animal Planet and Nat Geo???
I used to like these channels and always make sure I have them in the TV package. But these days they are just swamped with fake crap that is blatantly fake!

Like street outlaws! It's illegal and they do it without the cops seeing but surely the film crew have enough evidence that would put them all in prison! Also they only get busted when they are testing their cars never when they have the big race on and no one else seems to wamt to use the road???

One guy got approached by the fuzz and they said "who you with" and he said "I'm on my own just looking at my car on the trailer"........ what on the dark!!! And can the cops not see the camera man?

I haven't got enough time and energy to write about all of the programs but you get my drift!

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Agreed with everybody so far. They used to have some good programs but not so much in the last few years. I don't bother with them anymore.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Wise up, people! We're now in a post-truth world in which 'alternative facts' are perfectly valid and even encouraged :thinkerg:

We see this all the time with "Survival TV." I remember catching a show on a hotel television while I was traveling for business.

One of the “characters” (I won’t call them experts) was attempting to light a pile of wood shavings using a firesteel. He knelt in front of his tinder pile and started sawing away at the firesteel with the spine of his knife. But the firesteel was up by his bellybutton!

Ugh!

If you want good television, try Public Broadcasting (PBS) in the United States.

- Woodsorrel

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE