The New DD travel Hammock & New Size Tarp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Hi,

I was in the same prediciment. The new DD hammocks are just a bit biggger than the original, they recommend on their website buying the larger tarp with it, which bumps up the price considerably, closer to £60.

To be fair the DD hammocks don't really compare with the hennessy's after seeing them side by side at the recent xmas moot. The hennessy is a better product, lighter, stronger, better proportions, comes with snake skins and better accessories

By the time you have paid for cordgae to rig the tab etc, and bought pegs it gets pretty expensive.

I'd shop around for the hennessy,I found them for £99 with postage, and heard you can get them for £84. But, I was then lucky enough to win a exlporer ultra-lite a sym on ebay, brand new with tags for £60, thanks to the weak dollar! I'd Ship on over from the states if I where you mate.

I think the DD hammocks are a good introduction to hammocking, but i'd pay the extra for the hennessy, as they win on comfort hands down, if cash is an issue wait for the next group buy on the magic kelly, which is a large hammock and is also of better quality than the DD stuff in my view.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE