The Modfather

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
I have a question to those of you who have put pouches on the front - do you (if you did before that is) use your bag as a seat? If I'm stopping for a quick rest, or at camp, I often flip the bag onto its' front and use it as a seat, I'd have thought having pouches, especially if they have things that could be damaged like a cook kit or water bottle, would make this more akward.

I do really like the idea of being able to go out without the side PLCE pouches and have extra storage space over the MOLLE strips. If the undergrowth is thick it's nice to do away with the PLCE side pouches and not have a wide backpack.

Highbinder, how tall are you? I'm only 5'7" and have the number 15 showing. I've got a 36" chest and found it to be quite comfortable and sat in the right place and held the straps in place well.

I'm only a little taller, and have the back spacing set one further apart. I found that the elastic section stopped any advantage to the strap, and it's one less thing to get tangled up on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE