The Millipede Paracord Survival Bracelet - when life depends on quick deployment

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paracordist

Forager
Mar 30, 2011
NH, USA
www.paracordist.com
back2-1.jpg

I recognized the Millipede Paracord Survival Bracelet as a winning design as soon as I first saw it in action. While it looks like a cobra stitch bracelet (and clearly that’s a popular look!), it certainly does not perform like one. Deploying a cobra stitch “survival” bracelet is a tedious and time consuming process – what if time is of the essence? The Millipede bracelet can literally disintegrate into life-saving cordage with a firm tug. Awesome.

Check out this video from the creator:
‪Millipede Survival Paracord Bracelet Demo‬‏ - YouTube

This bracelet’s creator, “Paintballhead03”, is a subscriber to my YouTube Channel with whom I have corresponded on occasion. I reached out to him offering my assistance in making his great innovative product available to others. After all, I don’t rip off other people’s ideas!

Last edited:

SI-Den

Tenderfoot
Jul 23, 2011
Norfolk
It must be me but I'm buggered if I can follow the tutorial - I've had several goes this afternoon and i ain't finding it easy!

Hey ho, I'll just ave to keep trying.......

Den

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE