The Jukebox

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
To be honest they just never came up. No idea why, but then I don't like the Stones either.
I did like Inkubus Sukubus, Rita MacNeil, Mairi Campbell, and the like, too though.

My hearing loss is now profound. I can 'feel' music, but I can no longer hear the full range of a song.
I loved violin music, and now it's only half there. I can still hear hammered dulcimer though.
Dick Glasgow....

Reactions: Jay_jay27

Jay_jay27

Forager
Dec 29, 2020
Uk
To be honest they just never came up. No idea why, but then I don't like the Stones either.
I did like Inkubus Sukubus, Rita MacNeil, Mairi Campbell, and the like, too though.

My hearing loss is now profound. I can 'feel' music, but I can no longer hear the full range of a song.
I loved violin music, and now it's only half there. I can still hear hammered dulcimer though.
Dick Glasgow....
Glad your still able to enjoy it that way. I too love it and like you don’t like the stones even though so many LOVE them. Just never really got it. But I do love all 80’s metal. Whitesnake as you mentioned puts me in a good mood even when ironing lol

Reactions: Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I never understood why they were so huge, I used to think it was all hype.

Ah, each to their own, I think an awful lot of folks just followed fashion.

Funny thing is though, when I suffer tinnitus ( and I am so lucky because it's not constant most folks end up tholing industrial noises and the like) my brain makes mine music :rolleyes2:
Gets a bit of an earworm at times though, after three days of Amazing Grace, I'd happily try to listen to the Stones !

Jay_jay27

Forager
Dec 29, 2020
Uk
Completely agree. Haha I can imagine !! I had an explosive go off pretty close to my ear once and had that constant ringing/ drone for about 3 weeks. Very luckyy hearing returned to normal but I know what you mean it was annoying especially at night.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex

Usually morning music for me, it’s my getting up and making tea music. But Mimi dog loves a bit of Don Cherry and as it’s been fireworks tonight she has been literally quaking, tongue out, panic. So, we’ve done a lot of Cherry very loudly tonight.

Don't feel sorry for her, she’s usually the polar opposite, a lairy git.:rolleyes2:

02B03972-6876-4E7F-B944-C6FAD922A1BD.jpeg

billycoen

Settler
Jan 26, 2021
north wales
No idea how to put stuff on here,so if anyone would be so kind as to add Oxford Suite Part 1 by Ed Allenye Johnson,it's a lovely bit of electric fiddle.Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE