The 'I've found a bargain' thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
The triffid's been added to wish list and shall be keeping a close eye on the price

In the meantime something for us more budget conscious peasants to ponder.
My airsofting neighbor is going through a stage of MOLLE madness at the moment and was showing off their new P90 magazine pouch (right). On the left is your classic Laplander saw in a normal size ammo pouch for comparison.

Seems like these P90 pouches may be a good size for the larger Silkyboy folding saws and are priced temptingly at under a tenner.

IMAG4033.jpg

Reactions: Toddy and TeeDee

neoaliphant

Settler
Aug 24, 2009
Somerset
The triffid's been added to wish list and shall be keeping a close eye on the price

My airsofting neighbor is going through a stage of MOLLE madness at the moment and was showing off their new P90 magazine pouch (right). On the left is your classic Laplander saw in a normal size ammo pouch for comparison.

Seems like these P90 pouches may be a good size for the larger Silkyboy folding saws and are priced temptingly at under a tenner.

View attachment 81653
i use loads of the shorter ones for my belt stuff, nice to keep everything sperate, spreads the weight, gotta love molle

Brizzlebush

Explorer
Feb 9, 2019
Bristol

View attachment 81653
That might be the very thing for my f180.
Where might I be directed to purchase such belt/saw/combo- based delights?

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
An airsofting 5'4" hooligans'R'us of a pensioner wielding a P90 and wearing a zombie rabbit mask tells me that this particularly awesome one shown is described as a (takes deep breath )

Viper TACTICAL P90 Double Magazine Pouch £8.90 95grams at Amazon

as you have no doubt noted model featured is sporting Viper's custom V-Cam that will blend into anything well almost if it's got to be green try here

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
Perhaps I need a thread - HAVE I FOUND A BARGAIN.

Does anyone know just how badly knackered these are likely to be?
We’re talking 100 L for a tenner!

Preppers Shop​

FLASH DEAL!
Only £10!
47 in stock

Massive clearance deal on these.
What are they? Genuine British Military 100l Bergens
Why so cheap? These are Grade 2 Bergens. Grade 2 essential means they are broken, they need repair. On the bergens that could be various different reasons. Some have just has the waist band cut short, some may have tears or holes that need stitching, some might have shoulder straps that have gone hard.
If your after a perfect bag to use straight away - Do not buy

If your looking for a dirt cheap donor bag to strips for parts, or if you a bad hand and want to customise or repair a bag to your specific requirement, then these are perfect for you.

Only £10 each
47 in stock

Grab yours here - https://preppersshop.co.uk/british-military-dpm-100l-bergen---grade-2-71714-p.asp

Reactions: Bishop

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
Dunna fret! For ten quid I can just cut off all the buckles, maybe save some webbing and I’m happy.
If I get a rucksack out of it that’s one hell of a bonus.

I’ve ordered one!

Reactions: Toddy

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
Hells Bells!!!!
I’ve got a Bergen for £10.(£13.50 Inc p&p)
The waist strap has been cut off, (can’t imagine why) and the zip in the top cover won’t quite go across (yet) but otherwise I could use it right now. It was for storing and carrying my tipi but it’s worth more than that. Obviously no side pockets at that price so I don’t know whether those zips work.

I wish I needed a sleeping bag. They are selling Grade2 British Military bags for £15.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toddy and TeeDee

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Hells Bells!!!!
I’ve got a Bergen for £10.(£13.50 Inc p&p)
The waist strap has been cut off, (can’t imagine why) and the zip in the top cover won’t quite go across (yet) but otherwise I could use it right now. It was for storing and carrying my tipi but it’s worth more than that. Obviously no side pockets at that price so I don’t know whether those zips work.

I wish I needed a sleeping bag. They are selling Grade2 British Military bags for £15.

Mmm... grade 2 Bergen, fine; grade 2 sleeping bag, no thanks! :)

Reactions: Kepis

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
I’ve had a G2 type 98 bag with crush sack for decades. It’s the backup for my Snugpak. It came with its bivvie bag and I use that all the time.

A few cigarette burns but I’ve used it for years and it’s served me well.
The Snpack zip bust twice. This burger won’t!

pee ess - I am neither religious, superstitious nor squeamish. I hope that “PM” and “MR” are happy retired old soldiers.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'm not sure how often Jackery offer discounts but found this.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE