The 'I've found a bargain' thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

neoaliphant

Settler
Aug 24, 2009
Somerset
Excellent - if mine goes faulty gra-farmer can pass it off as his! :)

sofirn prices seem good, but it looks as tho they are similar in manufactiriing to gitup/viofo and otehr chinese tech companies, any faults send to china within 1 year. but 30 days contact supplier...so probably if bought from aliexpress sofirn may well help if you send back to china....

neoaliphant

Settler
Aug 24, 2009
Somerset
Reactions: gg012 and Souledman

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
Following on from the lidl side of things, I see they have aluminium hiking poles, 2 for £14.99
I also see they have a turbo mini lighter for £3.99, it seems a little bulkier and awkward than normal lighters...
Still have ponchos too...

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE

Very cheap Victorinox at Folkestone Fixings. No affiliation except being a happy customer

Sent from underground

Reactions: mikehill

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE

Very cheap Victorinox at Folkestone Fixings. No affiliation except being a happy customer

Sent from underground
I ordered a Farmer yesterday for £27.75 with free next day delivery, it came today and is spot on.

Sent from underground

Reactions: Nice65

Glass-Wood-Steel

Jul 31, 2016
Cheshire
I ordered a Farmer yesterday for £27.75 with free next day delivery, it came today and is spot on.

Sent from underground
On the back of this (your fault), I ordered a SAK Ranger yesterday. Been eyeing that model for a while and this was cheaper than Amazon.
Well the Posty hs just passed it to me!!
I can safely say that went well, What a pleasant experience.
Thanks for the heads up dude!

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
On the back of this (your fault), I ordered a SAK Ranger yesterday. Been eyeing that model for a while and this was cheaper than Amazon.
Well the Posty hs just passed it to me!!
I can safely say that went well, What a pleasant experience.
Thanks for the heads up dude!
Luckily for my wallet, it looks like gg012 might have got the last Alox Farmer. One of the nicest of the Alox range, most other SAKs I like to have the toothpick and tweezers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE