The Heads Up grab a bargain thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Update......

Well, the twin 3 second tent family pack special offer was ordered on Saturday, confirmed dispatch on Monday, delivered as promised on Wednesday with a photo sent by the courier company to prove delivery,.... All good so far......

Upon opening the package I'm presented with two separate cardboard boxes, 1 containing the 1 - 2 man tent, and the other containing the 2 - 3 man tent, both very well packed, neat and tidy.

So, what was in the cardboard boxes.? Was it a scam as previously claimed.. ( see above.)

Well, it's certainly not a scam. :) what you get is what you ordered, 2 x 3 second tents as show in the video :) happy days... They take slightly longer to put up but I tried both in the garden today and it is certainly possible to errect, peg, take down and pack away within 3 minutes.... I reckon that's pretty bloody good.

As for quality, only time will tell, everything looked as it should with no obvious holes, cuts, bad stitching etc

So far I'm a happy bunny :)

knowledge=gain

Sent off- not allowed to play
Jun 25, 2022
england
Update......

Well, the twin 3 second tent family pack special offer was ordered on Saturday, confirmed dispatch on Monday, delivered as promised on Wednesday with a photo sent by the courier company to prove delivery,.... All good so far......

Upon opening the package I'm presented with two separate cardboard boxes, 1 containing the 1 - 2 man tent, and the other containing the 2 - 3 man tent, both very well packed, neat and tidy.

So, what was in the cardboard boxes.? Was it a scam as previously claimed.. ( see above.)

Well, it's certainly not a scam. :) what you get is what you ordered, 2 x 3 second tents as show in the video :) happy days... They take slightly longer to put up but I tried both in the garden today and it is certainly possible to errect, peg, take down and pack away within 3 minutes.... I reckon that's pretty bloody good.

As for quality, only time will tell, everything looked as it should with no obvious holes, cuts, bad stitching etc

So far I'm a happy bunny :)
thank you for clarifying and showing software do get it wrong thereby throw doubt in the works

Reactions: Robbi

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
I know Graghoppers aren't everyone's favourite manufacturer but there are some good bargains on their site at the moment such as this decent jacket reduced from £200 to £60!

I've had a quick squint, not seeing any size guide, anyone have any clues?

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Cloak Pin/Broaches and Torcs for all you medieval loving types.

Reactions: wookii and Broch
Aug 25, 2022
England
Been to Aldi today they got some camping gear, some items been lowed in price.
I got some Crane Camping Slippers wouldn't think very waterproof but be good enough for Tent or Hammock. Now £5
Double Hammock now £8

Reactions: wookii

ONE

Nov 21, 2019
N. Ireland
Cloak Pin/Broaches and Torcs for all you medieval loving types.

Rather hoping they're going to be at the Magnus Barelegs festival this weekend.

Reactions: TeeDee

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
Went into Wilko today and noticed they had heavy duty waterproof furniture covers reduced from £25 to just £2. 2m diameter and 1m heigh, and a nice dark green waterproof fabric. Picked up several for future log stack covers.

They also had other garden items heavily reduced so picked up some things for next year's veg patch.

wookii

Jul 12, 2021
Surrey, UK
Raven Forge LEGENDARY free gift day Today!
They truly are legendary... I've previously received a free axe! :D

Attachments

• Raven.JPG
    Raven.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: TeeDee

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
It looks like there's one more SAK in stock for that price if you look under other sellers. It's still sold by Amazon though.

Rambo Rees

Aug 15, 2020
Anglesey
Heads up - cheap 'dutch oven' and cast iron griddle pan....
Hi folks 3.5l enamel cast iron pot and griddle pan in Home Bargains at £20 and £15 respectively......

Attachments

• IMG_20230202_154047.jpg
    IMG_20230202_154047.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 17

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE