*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marooned

Settler
Jul 25, 2010
Somerset
Ok, on offer:

LED headtorch, green survival bag, space blanket and firesteel

dscf9734.jpg

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
BUMP

on offer
A pair of Regatta zip of walking trousers 34/31 but I think they are smaller. And a pair of lightweight trainers like this but with a red stripe. These are brand new size 39 (or 6). Great for a tent shoe or just bumming about in general!

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Berghause 24/7 received from Suffolk Steve this morning :)

Still on offer
A pair of Regatta zip of walking trousers 34/31 but I think they are smaller. And a pair of lightweight trainers like this but with a red stripe. These are brand new size 39 (or 6). Great for a tent shoe or just bumming about in general!

BushSleeper

Dec 4, 2008
Devon
This is non bushcrafty, does it have to be?

I might be speaking out of turn here, having watched this thread from the start the common theme is 'Bushcrafty' it would be a shame if such an interesting and successful thread turned into a bit of an online anything goes 'carboot' swop.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Ace Rimmer

Tenderfoot
Apr 20, 2005
Swindon
Trouble is I have little in the bushcrafty way as I am trying to get stuff together, or will the pass it on thread be just for people of longstanding with a lot of surpless kit?

I can understand if it is just bushcraft stuff, but it will count a lot of us out and I'll go get something that others may want.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Read the first post that should clear it up.

so watcha think - anyone want to join in?? - there is no restriction to what you want to gift-on and I already have another little something or two in case I want to 'jump back in' - fill yer boots friends!!

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
I agree anything goes matey!!

At the end of the day one mans meat is anothers poison, it's quite feesable that what you dont need someone else is gagging for

Dave

on offer either
A brand new copy of Loren Christianson's 'Fighters Fact Book'
see http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fighters-Fac.../dp/1880336375

Or

ph5172

Forager
Feb 13, 2010
Coventry
I totally agree, but i do think people should have a 'hot to trot' swap (ready just in case they want to join in) so the thread does not stall whilst we wait for things to be dug out, and it does not put the new swapper in the position of just having to grab the nearest ting to hand.

Just my input, sorry if its out of line as im only a 'newbi' on here and just read really

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE