*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jaffcat

Nomad
Sep 26, 2012
Hertford
Jaffcat posted today 1st class recorded. Enjoy
Skog.....

I collected my surprise from the post office this morning..... Very surprised lol... It's gone to a very good home with one of my brothers. He loves having that sort of thing. Must have been expensive..... Thank you for the gift.
Richard

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Ok,

bag of veg tan pieces (few big enough to do much with but ideal for small stamping or carving projects)

rectangular camo sleeping bag (says its kids but 165cm long, and so suited to a small adult or teen) -make underquilt?

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Ok,

bag of veg tan pieces (few big enough to do much with but ideal for small stamping or carving projects)

rectangular camo sleeping bag (says its kids but 165cm long, and so suited to a small adult or teen) -make underquilt?

Yo, do you have rough sizing for the veg tan cuts? I'm curious if there will be enough for some small axe masks.

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Received pouch today thanks jeffcat the pics didn't do it justice or your just a crap photographer anyhow well received thanks

Sent from my D2203 using Tapatalk

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Well, Samon hasnt got back to me over how much leather he wants...

A pair of 6 inch wheels suited to a monowalker style trolley

jaffcat

Nomad
Sep 26, 2012
Hertford

I have a pair of 6" heels, weekend wear. Doris, Doris Grim they call me....... 'Kiss'

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!

Sorry for the delay, I will pass for now as I'm in the midst of reorganisation and some personal things and don't have time to go to the post office..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE