*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jaffcat

Nomad
Sep 26, 2012
Hertford
Glad the thread is back on track again, looking forward to seeing the finished knife, and to seeing what Tomteifi offers up next. Nice one guys, and gals.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Glad the thread is back on track again, >>>snipped<<<

Well, it's not really back on track until Tomteifi offers something up. Until then it's pretty much at a standstill ;) :p .

[Here's hoping that he (??she??) is aware that the main proviso of this thread is that accepting a gift means that, in return, you must offer one up]

jaffcat

Nomad
Sep 26, 2012
Hertford
Who's complaining.... The thread stuttered.... I made a small comment in part of a longer response. Relax people

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Tomteifi

Nomad
Jan 22, 2016
Carmarthenshire, South Wales
Hi mate

Have you got time to discuss this project either on here or pms if preferred. Looking at the tech on the metal its quite a task-i'm undaunted tho'. I do have a coal forge and gas forge but no cryo facility or the like. Oh and got an oxy acet set.

cheers

Tom.

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2014
Maidstone, KENT
...Have you got time to discuss this project either on here or pms if preferred. Looking at the tech on the metal its quite a task-i'm undaunted tho'. I do have a coal forge and gas forge but no cryo facility or the like. Oh and got an oxy acet set.

Yes please to the oxy acet set...:)

In return I'd like to offer the envelope with attached piece of sellotape Mr. Mousey sent me....:)

It gets worse Mr. Mousey !

They delivered an envelope with a bit of sellotape on and a hole in the corner.
'completely empty, but supplied in a plastic bag saying 'sincere apologies' :yuck:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE