*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 11, 2014
Maidstone, KENT
Sent this morning so watch out - may take a while as I'm at the other end of the country to you:)

They wouldn't go as a small letter as together they are too thick to go through the plastic template thing they have at the post office. So I suggested they could let me open the letter then tape them to the inside, side by side, so they would fit through - but the lady behind the counter said something like, but that requires me to use *more* tape and therefore leaves me out of pocket!!!!!

*more* because the envelop I purchased didn't have enough sticky stuff to ensure proper closure - so I asked if she could just pop a bit of sticky tape on it to keep it shut.

That's the first time I've had cause to complain about the post office up here - Sorry for the rant but it's the morning and I'm at work..... [don't get me wrong - I like my job, but there's always other stuff I'd rather be doing!]

It gets worse Mr. Mousey !

They delivered an envelope with a bit of sellotape on and a hole in the corner.
'completely empty, but supplied in a plastic bag saying 'sincere apologies' :yuck:

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
No takers for the pot pourri selection so we have this instead:

An Alocs alcohol stove with simmer ring (trangia copy).
Barely used (one 2 nighter outing only).

And a new and unused set of 10 alloy guy line tensioners.

20160409_144058_resized_2_zpsdeoikg38.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

skog

Forager
Aug 9, 2011
wicken
Ok then chaps up for grabs is a mysterious gifticus.

Over 18s only please for this one (should give a clue)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE