*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
A 'selection box' up next;

All new and unused.

10 spring-loaded cord grips (will fit paracord to make whatever kind of cord retainers you can think of).
1 Emergency Rain Poncho from Wilko.
10 (quite fancy) aluminium\alloy guy line tensioners.
1 Paracord Bracelet with built in emergency whistle.

The bracelet is not as yellow as in the photo, more a fawn\mustard, hard to describe, anyway it's nicer than the photo shows :D

Gift%20it%20on_zpsdchxbyy0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
LoopAliens yes please.

Sent this morning so watch out - may take a while as I'm at the other end of the country to you:)

They wouldn't go as a small letter as together they are too thick to go through the plastic template thing they have at the post office. So I suggested they could let me open the letter then tape them to the inside, side by side, so they would fit through - but the lady behind the counter said something like, but that requires me to use *more* tape and therefore leaves me out of pocket!!!!!

*more* because the envelop I purchased didn't have enough sticky stuff to ensure proper closure - so I asked if she could just pop a bit of sticky tape on it to keep it shut.

That's the first time I've had cause to complain about the post office up here - Sorry for the rant but it's the morning and I'm at work..... [don't get me wrong - I like my job, but there's always other stuff I'd rather be doing!]

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Gift%20it%20on_zpsdchxbyy0.jpg

OK, no interest in that combined bundle, no worries, give me a chance to look out something else.

I will try to post tomorrow, it maybe Saturday as I might be very late getting home tomorrow.

Last edited:

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
If not taken up by tomorrow, I will offer an alternative "pot pourri", and see if pot pourri is of interest.

Cheers Bludstoned Love.

I will also offer something as an alternative.

Don't want to hold up the show.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE