*The* Gift-It-On Thread

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I would like to take up the offer of the pouch, thank you Kungaryfu I will pm you, and thank you Taffinch for your understanding.

Just off out now so I'll put an my offer up later.
 
OK. Up for grabs is either a leather hand made belt pouch that will take a small baddy tin and is about 4" square, OR A Uco tea light lantern - the one that takes tealights and doesn't collapse. I might have some spare tealights too.


 
Can I humbly request the lantern?

In return I offer one of my leather shot cups



OR a wee brass tin (the horn is gone, Im afraid) the bow is soldered on; you may remove it if you wish

 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE