*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Honestly it will need a bit of filling with sawdust and glue however I am on holiday so lack the sawdust and glue to do it right now. Also however I did it with the mrs and kids away at her mum's for the weekend, so had the free time to work on it.

Apologies it isn't fantastic. I could sand it more but it would lose the rounded corners so it's the choice of whoever wants it.

I could see what else I have to offer up when I am back.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

fredster

Forager
Oct 16, 2009
Ipswich, Suffolk
Just a suggestion, but given that things seem to have a less than 100% chance of arriving when using the Royal Mail, maybe it would be better to use a courier. I post a fair bit of stuff due to my ebay obsession, and have never had a problem with couriers. Usually a lot cheaper than the Post Office, with the reassurance of fast and signed for delivery.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Will do when I get a chance! :)

Been manic at work (moving offices, so long hours) and home (2 month old, just had jabs, and is teething already, not a pretty picture! haha). Soon as I can, I will post up pics :) Either chopping board which I can finish up (will sand it a bit more so its all nice and smooth) and some leather strips which would be good for a lap strop.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Scissors for scale.

ytu5ugub.jpg

*Edit*

I was sent these by another user. I've made an axe sheath (bit rubbish but it was my first, and it's floppy, but did it because I wanted to try), made a lap strop and kept a piece back as my daughter likes it and wanted me to make a skirt for her teddy.

I'll send all of this to whoever wants it.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE