*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
noooo!!!!
this is what happens when you sleep you miss something you have been after for a while (harmonica) in some ways i guess its lucky as the practice wouldn't of made me popular

on offer from whittler kev- a gift from the forge
When you snooze you lose or....If your not fast your last ha ha BTW It's normally me that misses out

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Oh OH yes please dreadhead!! :):D:eek: if you dont mind! I feel cheeky going again so soon so ill make sure i offer up something juice next!!!

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Right then, iv on offer from me is unused F1 leather sheath or a new Fossil leather wallet will cash clip. :)

IMAG0341-1.jpg

IMAG0342-1.jpg

IMAG0343-1.jpg

If no one takes the bait by tomorrow ill see if i can find something elts! :)

Last edited:

shootfive

May 25, 2011
Grantham, Lincolnshire
Choices choices...

Various bits below - I don't mind if you want more than one.

A *very* loud whistle in lemon and lime.

IMAG0024.jpg

1oz Jack Daniels flask (it's a small, pocket size thing, not a full size hip flask). May be good for carrying small amounts of some fire starter or other, or antihistamines or something?

IMAG0023.jpg

Zippo-esque (not a zippo, but same style) 'Marines' lighter. Nice matt finish, works fine and in pretty much tip-top condition.

IMAG0021.jpg

Handline for crab/cray fishing (might be useful if you bimble by the shoreline, or if you have permission inland).

IMAG0027.jpg

Bullet style lighter (refillable butane)

IMAG0226.jpg

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Choices choices...
Various bits below - I don't mind if you want more than one.
A *very* loud whistle in lemon and lime. ...
1oz Jack Daniels flask (it's a small, pocket size thing, not a full size hip flask). ...
Zippo-esque (not a zippo, but same style) 'Marines' lighter. Nice matt finish, works fine and in pretty much tip-top condition. ...
Handline for crab/cray fishing (might be useful if you bimble by the shoreline, or if you have permission inland). ...
Bullet style lighter (refillable butane) ...

Can I take the whistle and the flask please?

On offer from me is a collapsible wash bowl or a groundsheet (both green, both ex French army.

Sale

You can send up to 750 gm 2nd class within UK for £2.20 which is reasonable. To send that same weight to Europe is £ 6.02 and then £10.82 to rest of world.
I would personally not expect to send a GIO outside UK.

My 2p - not mean - just stuck on benefits at moment

Well, looks like shipping things from the UK is pretty expensive... At least I managed to give the discussion some spontaneous "bumps"! 😄

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE