*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
There no tricks to this one mate. All you do is chuck you line out and when you've got a nice trout stick it on the fire. :) let's see what the other dragons think....

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I grabbed a hobo line in an earlier gio...love it. Nothing better than walking near a Beck or river , spotting a trout topping...into the bag....out with the covert line....even if you don't get a bite....as my old mucka Lemmy would point an say....
95fee23e-9758-aa3f.jpg

Sometimes the chase is better than the catch....

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
Hey Cowboy! I hear the sound of Distant Drums, the Wild Bunch are waiting with their 100 Rifles, are you heading North to Alaska or just Westbound? :rolleyes:

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
The sheriffs in town and he's here to keep the peace. Take down that rope from the beam, there's gonna be no hanging today. So I'll take the hobo for a friends kid and offer up

A set of 8 web dominators from maxpedition. Helps keep straps tidy. Olive drab colour.

effzedess

Apr 29, 2010
Peterborough
OK - Here's what I've found, please choose from either:

A Highlander Shamagh in Desert/Black.
Or
A Leatherman Micra (over 18 please).
Or
A Swedish army mess kit.

:)

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
OK - Here's what I've found, please choose from either:

A Highlander Shamagh in Desert/Black.
Or
A Leatherman Micra (over 18 please).
Or
A Swedish army mess kit.

:)

can I take the Swedish army mess kit please? I'll offer up a buffalo slab, or I'll make you a custom made buffalo handled ranger fire steel (ferro rod) with leather lanyard.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE